- Rough, Flaky, Tight, difficulty applying foundation. Dry Skin can be carried by a skin condition such as eczema or Psoriasis.
- Hereditary factors my prevail
- Maybe using wrong products such as Soap or Alcohol wipes.
- It can be itchy and create patches on the face which are difficult to cover with foundation. You may also suffer from spots as a result of using thick moisturisers to try to combat the dryness.
Products and their Ingredients
Using oil based cleanses and moisturizers which soften the skin but also help to exfoliate the dead skin cells should help your skin to function more normally. By aiding all renewal with AHA's moisturizers can do their job more efficiently, rather than just sit on the surface. The correct balance of products is essential to help promote skin health.
What to Look For in Products
- Vitamin A to help skin function - AHA's to chemically exfoliate e.g. Lactic Acid, Glycol Acid
- Botanical Fruit Oils e.g. Almond Oil, essential oils
- Humectants - to lock in moisture e.g. Glycerin
The product ranges we have on Buymebeauy have products for Dry Skin and one to maybe have a look at is the moisturizers and cleansers in Elizabeth Arden Range